Friday, October 27, 2006

A Drive-By Visit



We were very luck to have a "Drive-By" visit from Grandma Virginia on laundry day. I know I call it laundry day but really it should be called "Grandma's day of lovin'" since I get to hug and squeeze and kiss and rock and dote on my babies. Anyway... as I was saying, my mom and Aunt Maddy stopped by with Great-Great-Grandma Virginia. She was too weak to get out of the car but we still had a nice visit from the car. She got to meet her latest great-great grandson, Calvin.
What a blessing it is to have our Grandma so near to us. We need to keep her in our prayers these days as she is in the hospital right now due to difficulty eating. They just put a feeding tube in her stomach so maybe she will start to improve soon.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
California, United States

My Blog List

Analytics