Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Our Trip to Ketchikan, Alaska, ( days 5&6)

Day 5

After Church on Sunday, Kelly drove us down to the same waterfall that we saw on day one. The water is coming down much faster and harder now because it was raining all day. We were getting wet from the car.









Day 6



This is the fantastic bakery that Rebecca will be working at. We went there everyday. Needless to say, I will be working hard to get rid of the extra pounds that were a result of indulging here.





Shirley working hard behind the scenes. Maddie was helping too.





It's always been a dream of mine to open a bakery. I know it takes a lot of hard work and time, possibly more than I am willing to give.





This is Maddie's new school. It looks like a wonderful place. The student teacher ratio is 16:1. Puts our schools to shame.


What a big girl!


Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

About Me

My photo
California, United States

My Blog List

Analytics