Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Wahoo!!! They Are Staying Close to Home!!

Wahoo!! I am so excited that Kellie and Scott chose and was accepted to UCLA Law School! That means that they are not going to take my sweet Esther across the country. We went to visit the Law School and campus a couple of weeks ago. It is such a beautiful campus. I am so excited for them.




This is the actual Law School. We got to go inside and check it out. Once I saw how beautiful it was there on campus, I was hoping that they would go there.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Congrats to Scott and Kelly. We are really happy and proud of you. Also congrats to Grandma & Grandpa since they will be close by with that beautiful baby.
UCLA -great school my dad went there!
Julie

About Me

My photo
California, United States

My Blog List

Analytics