Sunday, February 24, 2008

Kid Tested, Mother Approved



Last night Mike and I tended all four of our grand babies while their parents went out on a date. This was the first time that we were responsible for all of them at once. We turned off the lights throughout the whole house except for the room that we were in and shut the door so that they wouldn't want to roam around. We then put on Sprout TV and watched the Good Night Show and played with toys. This picture is of the three older ones sitting on the couch enjoying their little bowls of Kix.
They were so cute and good for us.

3 comments:

sarawhat said...

look at how cute they are! I can't believe how big Ada is getting.

Mandy Coffey said...

that is SO tender!!!

christina said...

I love them, everyone.

About Me

My photo
California, United States

My Blog List

Analytics