Sunday, January 21, 2007

New Pictures

Here Kellie and Scott are taking Little Esther out for her first walk in the beautiful sun shiny Day. Needless to say, she just loved it....well, okay....she slept through it...but I think that sleeping through it translates into loving it in baby.

This picture totally reminds me of Kellie when she was a new baby...same coloring...same eyes...and just so absolutely adorable.... Notice the little pink sweater outfit that she is wearing...complements of yours truly...I just love it. Really...grandchildren are my reward for letting my teenagers live.

1 comment:

Christina said...

oh ya!! i got your blog address from scott! is she SO BEAUTIFUL OR WHAT!!?!?!?!
so fun to see that they are able to use some of the stuff we gave them!
scott and kellie really are too cute-they are such a cute family!

About Me

My photo
California, United States

My Blog List

Analytics